In compliance with the Spanich Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with article 5 regarding the right to information in data collection. The personal data of our clients are included in our automated files, of which we are the owners and recipients of the information provided.
Confidentiality of data
At eSRobotics we value the trust that our clients place in us. Therefore, ensuring the confidentiality of your data is our maximum commitment. The ideas, suggestions or any other information you decide to share with us, will be used exclusively to provide you with a better service.
We guarantee that we will never share your data with any third-party organization or company, except with those entities with which ESRobotics directly or indirectly arranges the provision of a service related to its legitimate functions.
What eSRobotics uses this information for
At the time you want to make a purchase from eSRobotics, you will need to provide your personal data in order to process orders as well as, if you wish, receive timely commercial offers on products and services that may be of interest to you . The data you provide will be incorporated into an automated file and will become part of the eSRobotics customer database, which guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data you receive. We use the information sent to us for the following purposes:
- When you place an order we need to know your name, email address, shipping and billing address. It allows us to process your order and keep you informed of the process. So a digital copy is kept on the server and a paper copy is kept in our offices, complying with confidentiality and security standards. The data will be processed in writing and / or through magnetic, electronic or telematic support.
- We will also use the contact information to inform, via email, of the new services offered by the page, special offers or promotions. If you so desire.
- The refusal to facilitate or consent to the use of the data necessary for the correct execution of the contracted services, may prevent the establishment of commercial relationships.
- The data will be kept during the business relationship established with you and beyond, complying with the confidentiality and security requirements mentioned for future business purposes.
Access rights to personal data and other rights
As an eSRobotics customer and owner of the data provided, you have the ability to exercise the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation or not of the existence of personal data that concerns you, regardless of whether they have been registered. As well as the communication of the same in an intelligible way. You will have the right to be informed of:
- The source of the personal data.
- The purposes and modalities of the data treatment.
- The logic applied to the treatment, if it is carried out with electronic means.
- The identification data of the owner, those responsible and the assigned representative. Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may come to know such data in their capacity as representative, data processor or person in charge of the designated data.
- You will have the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or integration of the data.
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed.
- Certified as the update, rectification or cancellation of the data has been carried out, as well as to those that have been communicated. or disseminated, except that such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort with respect to the right to be protected.
- You will be entitled in whole or in part to:
- For legitimate reasons, to the treatment of your personal data, even though they are relevant for the development of commercial activity.
- To the treatment of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales, commercial communication or for market research.